The McBride's

The McBride's

Saturday, January 19, 2008

19JAN08




I've been wanting to cut Lexie's hair for a while now but just haven't gotten around to it. It was getting long but it was so straggly she needed a good cut... I want it to be long one day but it needed a cut bad!! So we did a little bob and I think it's adorable!! She loves it too!! :) Just thought I would post some pics...


I also had my baby shower today and it turned out WONDERFUL (THANK YOU Cristine!!!) It was small but perfect! We talked, played games, and I got some wonderful gifts. I can not believe I'm having this baby in a little over a month!!!! I'm so excited! Alexis got the baby shoes I got for Ryan and made me put them on her baby!! :) It was a great day!!!

4 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

so cute!! Love her smile!

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! TOO FREAKING CUTE - i even want this cut now!!!

:)

Unknown said...

wow she is getting so big

DesiRae Murdock said...

Hey Guys! I am so excited for you guys to have your second baby! Wow I still thought you had a couple months left! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Hey how do you add additional pictures to your blog? I have been searching but I can't find anything!
Well I will talk to you later! Lexie is just the cutest little girl! I knew you guys would make beautiful babies! and to think you were worried!
Love
Desi