The McBride's

The McBride's

Saturday, February 7, 2009

07FEB08

Just wanted to post to let you know we are in ARIZONA!!! We're already having a blast! Alexis has warmed up to family super fast and both girls have adjusted well to the time. Ryan will go to anyone but she's started getting a little fussy with other people IF she sees or hears me. She's fine if she doesn't know where I am but as soon as she does it's over! :) I will try and get some pictures up soon! We've already done a TON and I have over 200 pics to go through!!! Hope to see more of you soon!

3 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Oh have so much fun!!!

Jolene said...

I'm so glad you are having a good time! I can't wait to meet you all in a few weeks :)

Becky Clinton said...

Don't forget about your other child - Joey. He's doing great. He survived our weekend in Berlin and spent several hours talking about it after we got home on Monday. What a chatter box!!

Enjoy your down time.

BC