The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16FEB11

Just so I can remember some of the great things that are said at my house I'm going to share one from Ryan today:

I was getting ready to put on Beauty and the Beast for her (SO happy she loves this movie Alexis just never really dug it!) So she jumps up on the couch and rudely says, "START the movie MOM!" So I say, "EXCUSE me??" She looks at me funny and then says with a huge smile, "You farted?" AHAHAHA I'm sorry CRACKED me up. I didn't even make her say please after that!

7 comments:

Cristine said...

That is hilarious!!! I love hearing the funny things kids say!

Millers! said...

HAHAHAAA. Ashlynne did that to me the other day.. our little stinker pots!!!!

The Mortensens said...

Oh that cracks me up too!

Becky Clinton said...

Ha. Even if a house full of dames biological happenings are a point of interest.

The Grows said...

Bahahahaha that is hilarious!!!!! I love the things kids say. Thanks for sharing.

Brad and Erica said...

I want to hear more! Keep them coming!

The Lindsey's said...

That is awesome!!!!!