The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15FEB12

I just found these pictures that I took right after we got back from Christmas vacation!  The girls got new back to school haircuts.  Alexis really wanted her hair cut short like her cousins Tay.  I think she looks super cute.  It's funny b/c Ryan said no I want to grow my hair out like Tangled!  I love that they both think on their own.  I love that even though Ryan likes to be a lot like Alexis she still has her own ideas.  They are so sweet.  Love my girls.




3 comments:

Cristine said...

They are GORGEOUS!!!! Love the haircuts! Love and miss those girls tons!

Cristine said...

I swear I commented on this post but it isn't here. :( Anyway.... LOVE their haircuts! Ry and Lex are two of the cutest girls I have ever seen! Love them!!!

The McBride Family said...

Hahaha I just forgot to look at comments and approve!!! :) Really I just wanted you to comment twice! :)