The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11DEC13

 Travis and I decided when the girls were little that when they started really asking about getting their ears pierced we would let them.  I guess I just assumed Lexi would ask first but that's just not how it went.  Ryan kept asking and asking (to get her ears "peeled" how cute is she?) So after explaining everything to her we decided she was ready.  Alexis even came with us but had no interest.  I suspect it has something to do with her fear of needles more than anything else.  (Which I can't say anything about since even after giving myself shots in my stomach for almost 2 years total I still freak out about shots!) 
 
I took Ryan to Claire's during Fall Break and she was an absolute champ.  Not a single tear.  She is such a tough kid.  As soon as I saw the options of earrings I knew we were going to have Hello Kitty.  She LOVES Hello Kitty (no idea why?) She has been doing great with them.  No issues and she loves telling people she got them pierced.  My baby girl is growing up!
 
 
Before, ready to get it started!

Immediately after.  You could tell it hurt but she was like eh no bigs.

Showing of her new bling.

Of course we had to have DQ after!

No comments: