The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, November 22, 2007

22NOV07




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I just wanted to post a couple things since it's Thanksgiving!! I am so Thankful for the life I have!! I am so thankful for Travis and all he does for us and for our country! I'm thankful for Alexis and the absolute JOY she has brought to our lives and I'm thankful for this pregnancy and a new baby on the way!! What a lucky, blessed girl I am, and what a wonderful family I have!!!

Travis is still in Ranger school and I haven't heard from him in almost 3 weeks but I guess no news is good news right now! At least I know he passed the first week which is what he was most worried about but I knew he could do it!!! Hopefully I'll hear from him soon!!!

Alexis and I had a great Thanksgiving over at our GREAT friends The Holtgrewe's! We are so thankful to have them as our family when all the rest of our family is so far from us including Travis!! I'm going to try to figure out, at some point, how to post pictures b/c her and Anya had matching dresses and they were just too cute!!!! I hope everyone is also having a wonderful Thanksgiving and we really can't wait to see those of you in Arizona in TWO WEEKS!!!!

No comments: