The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, February 11, 2008

11FEB08

So I thought I would post a few pics... We've finally had some nice days, a little cold but sunny so we've taken advantage!! Alexis LOVES being outside!!! She also LOVES her tricycle!! Here she is...

I also finally recieved the last few things for Ryan's room and Travis so sweetly helped me put them up so her room is COMPLETED!! I love how it turned out... I'm almost done with Alexis's room I'm just waiting on her new bedset really but it's backordered till March so hopefully it will come soon... I'll post pics of her room when I'm done! I know I'm not the best photographer but you get the idea!!!







2 comments:

Millers! said...

Ok the room is SO CUTE! and I LOVE the pillow of travis in her crib, what a great idea!
Good job, The boys love being outside, its not the best living in the NW cause really they cant go outside, it rains to freaking much!

Mortensen Family said...

how ya doing Monica? Just thinking about you guys, hope all is going well for you! Talk to you soon!