The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

08APR08

Well I just wanted to let everyone know Travis left today for Iraq. His orders say 455 days and that is so far away right now!! We will get into a routine and it won't be as hard but I really hate when he leaves. Probably why I'm up messing around on the computer when I should be sleeping!!! I have lots of goals for while he is gone and I'm really going to try to get them all done. Here are some of them...

- Read my scriptures every night
- Start "school" with Alexis. I found this great website to help me and I'm super excited! I think we will both benefit from it. If you're interested the website is www.letteroftheweek.com check it out!
- Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook! I'm only about 6 months behind with Alexis but now with 2 kids I really have to try to stay caught up! I love doing it but sometimes I get distracted with other things.
- Organize a few things in my house that have been driving me crazy. You know when you move and you put things away and then as you're living there you realize it's just not a good place for that stuff? Maybe not but I'm realizing I want to change some things around.
-Lose this baby weight! I want to lose about 40 pounds! I've started getting up about 6 to get my work out in before the girls get up and that seems to be working out well!!!

There's more but those are my big ones. Please remember to keep Travis and all the troops in your prayers. I will keep you updated with how he's doing when I know something. They're saying the communication this time may not be great but hopefully we'll hear something every so often! I am soooo sooo sooo proud of him and what he does!!

1 comment:

The Lindsey's said...

We'll definitely keep Travis, the troops, and You, Lex and Ryan in our prayers. You're tough. I don't know how you do it!