The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, April 17, 2009

17APR09

A few months ago Alexis woke up one morning and said, "mommy, I want to go to the Circus!" I have no idea how she even heard about the circus but since then every once in a while she will ask me again. So, a little circus came to Baumholder and I HAD to take her (especially since we pass by it for church or to get to the autobahn!) She thought it was fantastic. Except for the fire guy. Her and Anya got freaked out (we were in the front row) and kept saying it was too hot and it was burning them!! Silly girls. All in all she loved it even though it was TINY. I can't wait to take her to a REAL circus when we get to the states!!
Waiting for the circus to start!

Ryan really enjoyed the animals!




Lex and Ryan petting the bunnies.



Lex on the camel. He was seriously trying to lick her. This is how they started out.


Then he moved over here and Alexis thought it was fabulous!

3 comments:

The Grows said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of Lexi and the camel, she looks so little on it.

Cristine said...

I love the first pic! :) You all look great!

Millers! said...

how fun! Monica you look awesome... what a great picture of the Camel. I would love to ride on one of those!