The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, November 20, 2009

20NOV09

I was so excited that we were going to be in town for the AZ state fair so that was one of the big things on my list of TO DO. I had a blast but I think it was mostly b/c Alexis and Ryan were having so much fun. We ride, played, and ate. I loved that they let Ryan ride so many rides with Alexis. We loved being able to spend time with my mom and Theresa. One of my favorite parts of the day was when Theresa took Lex through the glass maze and she kept telling her to hold her hands out but Lex didn't want to listen. She smacked RIGHT into the glass right in front where everyone could see her. It was hilarious (She wasn't hurt I promise.) What a great day.

Poor Trav was surrounded by females so he decided to prove his maleness by winning Alexis this HUGE Scooby Doo. Unfortunately, we had to leave it with Grandma Kerry who I hope is taking very good care of him! :)
Alexis loves rides! I thought for sure this was going to freak her out but my mom said even when they put the thing over their heads she was still laughing and having a blast!!!
THe super slide. Ryan looks scared but at the very end she clapped and laughed I think she wasn't sure about it at first!
They both got to go on the roller coaster.
Riding the tractor.
Lex "milking the cow" with Grandma.
Trying to catch a fish but I had a hard time helping Ryan.
So Trav took her and it took all of 10 seconds, of course.
Chilling with Daddy.
Probably my fave pic of the whole day!! The guy said Ry could go if an adult went with her. I felt so bad for Theresa since she couldn't ride any of the big rides with her growing a human and all so I LET her go. You should have seen her begging to go on just this one ride. HA HA!!!

Bumper boats.
Fun house.
Cute girl.

5 comments:

Tara said...

1. Ryan is looking SO MUCH like Lexi!! What a cutie!
2. I didn't know Theresa was prego! Congrats to her!

Cristine said...

Great pics! I am so jealous! I love that Lex ran into a wall... I would've paid good money to see that!

Eric loved the pics, too. On the last one he said, "That Ry". :)

Hayley said...

I love the super slide!!! Glad you got to go to the fair so much fun!

How is everyone doing other wise? Glad you are keeping up your blog.

The Grows said...

I love all of the pictures. It is so good to see your family again. I can't believe it....but Ryan looks like she actually has hair. That is so crazy. Anyway I am glad you had a great time and I look forward to seeing more pictures.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Holy cow! I have been out of the loop! So I'll just comment on on this one for ALL the posts I never commented on. :( I miss you and seriously can't believe how big Lexie is! What the heck? I totally understand what Cristine was talking about now when she left me a comment that you don't think your own child is getting big until you see a friend's kid the same age.

Moving on...how beautiful are your girls??? And how manly of Travis to win such a big "scrooby doo" as Monica calls him. HAHAHA! Looks like you guys are doing great back in the states. If you have Verizon, send me your phone number so we can chat and catch up. If not, send it anyways and I'll call you on a weekend. LOL!