The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, October 22, 2010

22OCT10

I put Ryan on the waitlist for gymnastics about 2 months ago. Alexis did gymnastics when she was Ry's age and LOVED it and I really wanted to get Ryan in an activity since she always goes to all Lexi's stuff! 3 weeks ago I was told Ryan could start and she absolutely loved it!!! Now everytime we pass by the building that she has gymnastics in (it's about a mile from our house so we pass it often!) she yells NASTICS mommy!! She has 3 teachers and it's a mommy and me class but I don't have to do much b/c she is a pretty good listener and I think the teachers are a little in love with her! :) Alexis is on a waitlist now too and will probably start around the time soccer is over (those pics are coming soon too!)
Cartwheels!
Backwards roll!

Playing in the tunnel.


Handstands.


Balance Beam (my personal favorite. They tell her to do airplane arms and she flaps her little hands just like she's flying! SO cute.)

What's this thing called? She just jumps, jumps, jumps.

Forward roll.

My little doll!

4 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Awww! She looks like she did way better than Annika. All Anni wanted to do was jump on the trampoline and hang on the pull-up bar. Maybe Ryan is destined to be a gymnast someday! She certainly looks the part in her little gymnastics outfit. Keep the blog posts coming!

Cristine said...

SOOOOOOOOO adorable! She really does look like a little gymnast! I'm so proud of her! GO RY!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

What a cutie pie! After watching Monica and Leah in ballet (and teaching piano) and seeing how often teachers have to redirect the non-listening kiddos, I bet they really do love Ryan!

The Grows said...

So cute!!! I love her little outfit. She looks so big too wiht all of that hair. I wish lexi could come an go with her. Lexi loves gymnastics.