The McBride's

The McBride's

Sunday, October 25, 2015

25OCT15

I'm so proud of Travis for all he's done in the Army and as soon as he got to Fort Bliss he was able to take over as a First Sergeant for Alpha Company 1/6 (which is extra cool for him because when we were in Germany he was in 2/6!  Both of those battalions were moved from Germany here to Bliss and Travis has some extra fondness for the 6th Infantry Regiment. :)  David and I were able to go to the ceremony and then they had the Hail and Farewell (where they welcome and say goodbye to the people coming an going in the company) at a fun place for the kids so we all went to that!  
 
My husband is so dang awesome!

Go karts at the Hail and Farewell!

And all 3 kids loved this! 

You can't tell in this picture but he actually got some good air!


Bumper boats!  Trav and I made the mistake of going with them the first time before I realized they could spray water too so I sat the next time out and let the kids go at it. :)


No comments: