The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, October 31, 2008

31OCT08

Well I have a ton of pics and things to post about on my desktop but so I don't get too far behind I'm going to post some pics of us carving pumpkins even though I have some adorable pics from the pumpkin patch that should go first. Hopefully, my monitor won't take too long!! We had a pumpkin carving party! We had Erica and Annika, Britteny and baby Lexi, Cristine, Anya, and Eric, and my downstairs neighbor Paige and her son Branton. So 5 babies, 2 3 year olds, and 5 20 somethings. It was hectic and perfect!! Alexis had a blast and Ryan just enjoyed having so much to watch!! The best part of the night was when Anya told Cristine that she needed to carve her pumpkin a tushy. So hers got a cresent shape booty. Then Lex decided hers needed a triangle one and so, of course, Erica gave her pumpkin a tushy as well. I love my little family away from my family!! :) We complimented the night with homemade pumpkin soup and some yummy pesto bread!!
Lexie busted out the corn on the cob holders and decided to get a headstart on her carving!
Very intense. Getting out those pumpkin guts!!

Our finished pumpkin!

Of course Ryan had to get in on the fun! :)

I forgot my camera tonight when we went out trick or treating but all my friends got plenty of pics so when I get them I will post them next!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!



1 comment:

Cristine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Lexie with the finished pumpkin! Too cute!!!!

And, of course I love the fact that my daugther started a "Pumpkin Tushie" trend!!!