The McBride's

The McBride's

Sunday, March 27, 2011

27MAR11

I believe the reason I NEVER take pictures when people are visiting is because I'm just having too much fun enjoying their company. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it... So here are the few I DID take... While Konnor and Theresa were here we enjoyed going out to eat (WAY too much!) going to Chuck E Cheese for my birthday (SO fun!) watching my girls play soccer, went out for pedis and lunch while my sweet hubby watched the kids, going shopping, going to the Animal Safari, staying up WAY to late, laughing, reminising the good old days, watching the kids play and making new "good old days," and being loud and bossy to each other! :) It was the perfect week! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful friend!!! We miss Theresa and Konnor like CRAZY!!!! Hopefully they will come back soon and maybe even bring Bryatt with them to join in the fun!!!
Ryan, Konnor, and Kiera at Kiera's new favoritest place! ;) Konnor meeting her blind date for the night. HAHA


Three sweet girls in a tub. Ya by the time I got my camera they were not very cooperative.
(Picture removed for content)

And that's about it. Maybe I can ask Theresa for a few more b/c I know SHE took more than 3.

1 comment:

Cristine said...

Seriously, Monica??? 3 pictures? Hopefully Theresa has a few more! I am glad you guys had so much fun!