The McBride's

The McBride's

Sunday, May 8, 2011

08MAY11

Happy Mother's Day!!! I am so blessed with so many great mother's in my life. I am thankful for the example they all show me. I am also thankful for my girls who made me a mother. It is such a blessing to be their mom! Alexis had her end of the year dance recital today and she did FANTASTIC!! I don't have a video to show you b/c I only have a dvd recorder so I can't get it on the blog but I do have some great pictures. I was so proud of her. She had such a blast and she looked adorable!! They danced to a Hannah Montana song and it was a tap number. We love you so much sweet Alexis! :)


Posing before the show.
I probably took 100 pictures and she kept going oh take one like THIS! HAHA She sure loves the camera! :)



Part of their routine they tipped their "hat." It was my favorite part so she posed for me (plus it shows her cute hair!)


Here's some of her moves.


She did a great job. The age group she is in is 3-5 year olds and she did a great job remembering the routine and helping the other girls remember!




Great job Alexis!!!


3 comments:

Cristine said...

Awwwww!!!! What a cutie pie! She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see the video when I get to GA!

The Grows said...

Soooooo CUTE!!!!! She is so dang cute. I love the hair.

Brad and Erica said...

I love the picture of her tipping her hat! She looks like she just loves that. Annika was pretty excited that he dress had sparkles. We sure miss the McBrides!