The McBride's

The McBride's

Sunday, September 21, 2014

21SEP14

The other hike we did while Nic was here was Pu'u Pia.  This is my absolute favorite kid hike we have done and the girls have done it 4 different times now!  Nic said she liked the trees and such on the other hike better but she enjoyed this one as well.  It was a little extra muddy this time around but these kids didn't mind at all.  Lexi is normally the one in the front with Travis but I think she was just not in a hiking mood because Dak and Ryan stayed in front with Nic and Lex lagged behind so it was her, David, and I taking up the rear.  I did get to hear Nic yell and then I hear Ryan yell and Nic start cracking up.  I guess Dak slipped fell right under Ryan and knock her on her booty and they both started cracking up!  Such good sports and fun hikers!  Beautiful day for a hike!
 
 
 









No comments: