The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

09MAR16

We got to check out this awesome train park with some of my favorite kiddos!!  They all had a great time exploring and I had a great time being with a lot of my faves!!  I really wanted to have activities most of the days for Spring Break and just everyone that could meet us there!  It worked out really well and we all had a great time!!  They got to ride a train, play at a great playground, and check out a whole bunch of miniature trains! 
 
 
Trying to get biggest to smallest... It was quite an ordeal and then they were all in horrible lighting...

Train ride!

The cool kids. :)

LOVE these kids!! So much!

David really liked the train ride a lot!

My little Kameron with Grandpa Jones!

Sweet Addi!

Carousel rides!




No comments: