The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

16MAR16


Since we are living so close to Arizona now and I knew we wanted to do a few activities during spring break I actually bought a POGO pass for the kids and I'm glad I did because there is a ton to do on them and they paid for themselves just by going to the zoo! It also had places on there that I never even knew about in the valley like makutus island! Basically an indoor play place and all three kids loved it! (So much so that I couldnt really get many pictures but still wanted to remember the day!) definitely recommend the POGO pass if you live in any of the areas they're available (there are a few different locations!) we went here with Tara and her kids and Theresa's and her kids! Fun for all the different ages!




I maybe should have taken this picture at the beginning instead of the end when everyone was tired and wanted lunch! 😂


No comments: