The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, March 13, 2009

13MAR09

Ryan Pyper McBride

February 21, 2008

7 lbs 12 oz

19 inches


I seriously can't believe Ryan is ONE! She is such a sweet girl and so easy going. Since we've gotten home she's started standing up in the middle of the floor for a good amount of time. She's really going to be walking soon. She loves to play and she is LOVING music. She's such a cute dancer. I was so excited that we got to do both girls birthdays in the states this year. I decided to make it easy and just do a park/bbq (Thank you dad for doing all the grilling!) Poor Ryan started running a low fever that morning and had goopy eyes and a runny nose. She got through it though with the help of her first sweets! :) I think she had a great day and I'm so glad everyone got to come!



The cake... I think it turned out pretty well doing it all myself! :)



The presents! :)



Thinking about eating the cake...


YUMMY!!!!


One Year Old

20 pounds 1.5 ounces

28 1/4 inches

2 comments:

Cristine said...

Happy birthday, Ry!!! I can't believe she is one!!!!

The Grows said...

She is so big now; I can't believe she is already one. I still remeber the first day you and I really talked and I found out you were pregnent with Ryan.I remember it so well it seems like it was just a few months ago. My how time flies when you have great friends!!!!!!!