The McBride's

The McBride's

Sunday, March 15, 2009

15MAR09

Random pictures from last month...


Anya and Lex watching their moving on the plane. (Seriously, 24 hours of travel d.v.d. players are LIFESAVERS!!)
The girls and I playing on the swings at a part by my mom's.

Papa and the girls

If you have food, she will come!!! Ryan and Grandma Kerry.

Being silly with Tay.

My new fave pic of Ryan!


Ryan's first go of Ravioli Yum.


Poor Lex. She doesn't take naps anymore but we were going ALL the time so she often fell asleep but this was the best!




Quinn loving on Ryan!I was so impressed Lex climbed the wall by herself!!


Made it all the way to the top!



Snuggling with Grandma Bevvy.


Swinging!!

All ready for church.


Signing her name on Theresa's cast!

Having a picnic with Anya.


Our day of shopping in Anthem.
Major jetlag!

4 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

You are a blogging machine! Thanks for all the pictures. Your kids are much better in person and I am so glad that you are home, but thanks for the pictures anyway.

Cristine said...

I LOVE the one of Lex and Ryan in their matching dresses looking out the door. Too cute!!!

The Grows said...

I couldn't think of any cool comment so I will just say. I love all the pictures, they are just fun!

Millers! said...

I love all the pictures... they are so cute, and you looked like you had so much fun! now back to reality!!!!! just a few more months, not too much longer.. WOO HOO!