The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, May 27, 2010

27MAY10

When I was younger I LOVED field days! After talking to a lot of my friends most poeple love field days so I was excited when I got the note saying Lexi would get to participate in their field day this year. Theresa was here (more on that in a later post! :) ) and we decided to go say hi and see how it was going (and get pics but thank goodness Theresa was there b/c I forgot my camera!) Alexis said she had a lot of fun and I enjoyed watching her. My baby isn't so little anymore...

Snack and Water break

Waiting in line and always the sweet big sister letting Ryan sit on her lap.



Ryan trying out the hula hoop.




Lexi and her GA bff (HAHA!) doing situps.



T's turn for the hula hoop! I love having her here she is always willing to participate in whatever my girls are doing!


Lex


What Konnor and I were doing! :) I guess this is Konnor's debut on my blog. Isn't she ADORABLE!!!!


Football!


Loved the videos of the girls trying the hulahoops. Lex can really shake her hips!

2 comments:

The Grows said...

Love it!!!! Lexi is getting so big. I miss you guys. I love the hula hooping. Especailly Lexi's hip wiggling skills.

Cristine said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!!! And I love how you said GA BFF... You know how it is! :)