The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, December 20, 2010

20DEC10

A few weeks ago I bought the girls their Christmas dresses for half off and I was really excited. Then I got a box from my mother-in-law and she had gotten them these BEAUTFIUL dresses and I couldn't wait for the girls to wear them! Alexis is always asking me why her hair isn't curly like Ryan's so I decided to give her some curls. I was going to straighten Ryan's but she wanted it curly like Lou Lou's! :) Alexis LOVED her hair and I thought they both looked adorable. Trav took the pics b/c by the time I was done I was running so late for church! :) They love to cheese for the camera. I love my girls. We are all so excited for Christmas and are already enjoying our vacation at home.




4 comments:

The Mortensens said...

They're both so cute--I love the curls you put in Alexis' hair! And what beautiful dresses!

The Grows said...

Cutest sisters ever!!! I love that Lex wanted curls like Ryan. She looks super cute in them too. Your girls are beautiful. Glad you are enjoying your vacations. Love ya!!!!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Beautiful girls! They look gorgeous in blue!

Cristine said...

I love her curls!!!!!!!!!!!! Could I use any more exclamation points in my comments? :) Gorgeous dresses and gorgeous girls. Tell Trav he is screwed! hahahaha