The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, July 11, 2011

11JUL11

We got to celebrate the 4th of July twice this year! On post they had the celebration on the 2nd and we went to that and enjoyed bouncy castles with Dak and Nic (although not for long b/c it was SOOO hot!) Then we came back for the fireworks with Tonya and her whole family that night. The girls LOVED them! This is the first time we've stayed up late enough for them to watch it and my camera battery DIED! Luckily Tonya had her camera so I did get pics I just need to get them from her (hint hint Tonya! :) ) But for now I will just share these AND some pics from the actual 4th with the Holtgrewe's!! :) We bbqed, made dessert kebabs and traumatized the 3 year olds with Sparklers! It was a blast and a wonderful throwback to the good old days in Germany! :)




Seriously, they posed this on their own.


Fun girls.




Dessert kebabs YUM!!!!






Alexis and Anya enjoying theirs.



Ryan and Eric with theirs.

2 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

You can tell it's hot there. Everyone has red cheeks! I think I've decided I would rather live somewhere with too much rain than live somewhere with too much heat. I'm a wimp! I know I've said it before, but your girls are so beautiful, and I love seeing how happy they are together. I hope that my girls are all as good as friends as Lex and Ryan.

Cristine said...

SO FUN!!!!