The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

28MAY13

Well I'm about to show how far behind I am... Easter! :) it was a nice calm Easter. We colored eggs (I've finally come to the conclusion that I have to have lots of extra eggs for coloring because Travis loves to color his own eggs!) on Saturday. Sunday we have late church so we were able to look for baskets and just hang out until it was time to get ready. Oh and in case you forgot how much I love to dress up our children and take a billion pictures here is a reminder.


David loves coloring eggs!

Happy!


She's getting too old don't you think?

So sweet.

See told you he loves it!
David was the lucky one that got to eat the egg that broke.

Bunny Ears!


Cutest baby!

David's basket.


So excited!


My whole world (minus Travis.)





 



Was that enough dress up pictures?

No comments: