The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, October 21, 2013

21OCT13

 
This post has a LOT a LOT of pictures.  I would apologize but it's my blog so I can do what I want huh? :) 
 
Ever since Cristine and I did our half marathon the girls (especially Alexis) started BEGGING me to do a race with me.  When we found the Run or Dye color run I knew that would be the perfect race for us to do.  These color runs are all over the country and there are tons of different ones.  They all are basically the same.  3 miles and you get covered in color.  We had so much fun.  The girls were awesome.  They didn't run the whole time but they moved and they had so much fun.  I will absolutely be doing another color run with them first chance I get!!
 
 
Nice and crisp clean.

Silly face (EVERY time I take a pic they ask for a silly face one!)

Bright and Early start time all ready to go!

Could it have been more appropriate?  A rainbow before the color run in Hawaii?!

Well of course we met up with The Holtgrewe's! Nate was our official photog!

Start line!

Starting to get a little color on us.

This was before the race even started!

And they're off!

If you've forgotten or I haven't said it enough time LOVE these sisters!

We took a little picture break halfway though.
Look at that form Ryan.


We did it!

Run or DYE!!

We were absolutely COLORED!

No comments: