The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, March 13, 2014

12MAR14

One of the days while Dave and Kerry were visiting the boys took the girls hiking and the girls took the boy shopping! HAHA!  I didn't take any pictures of Kerry, David, and I at the flea markets but trust me we shopped until David dropped!  Travis and Dave got some great pictures at one of our favorite hiking spots Pu'u Pia.  It's such a beautiful hike.  The trail is gorgeous and the view at the end is PERFECT.  I'm glad they were able to go.
 
This is a pull off point with a great view of Diamond Head.  I do not think Ryan has control of her shaka anymore.  You say pictures and her hand automatically goes into that pose. Ha!

I'm guessing she just didn't get her hand quite there in time.  And look at my sweet Tuck dog.  He loves hiking!

Part of the trail.  So pretty!

Part of the view and they captured a rainbow!

Aww they love their daddy.

What a great group of hikers! 

No comments: