The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, March 21, 2014

20MAR14

Going back to the beginning of December...  Travis's company had a Christmas Activity and they got to decorate cookies, make Christmas cards and of course see Santa (who came in on a stryker of course. HAHA!)  Unfortunately, David was pretty sick that day so Trav took the girls while I had David at the dotor...  They had a great time and I really do appreciate the people who put stuff like this together!

How great is my husband?  Knowing I needed lots of pictures to blog of coures! :)

Decorated Cookies!


Of course they brought their list (which was a very reasonable list for the record!)


Just to show how sick my poor boy was both these pictures were taken befor 8:30 AM and he ended up sleeping almost the entire day.  Poor baby boy but man do I love those sickie snuggles!





No comments: