The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, July 17, 2014

16JUL14

As the girls are getting older their birthdays are actually getting easier because they tell us exactly what they want and so far it's been pretty doable. The request for turning the big SIX was a beach morning with her Kinder BFF Viviene followed by a Hello Kitty/Strawberry Shortcake party back at our house with Anya and Eric.  Yes she requested Hello Kitty and Strawberry Shortcake.  She also requested this strawberry cake.  I love my sweet Ryan.  For turning 6 here are 6 facts about her.
 
1.  She is a self proclaimed mover/talker.  And it's a very well deserved title. 
 
2.  Her love hurts.  I tell most people this but seriously she loves people so rough.  Her hugs are quite intense and she was even grounded once from hugging because she made a friend in her class fall from hugging her so hard.
 
3.  She makes friends in 3 seconds flat.  She doesn't really even understand stranger danger.  This can be good and bad. 
 
4.  She loves to be read to even if she is able to read the book on her own.  She will compromise by saying you read one side of the book and I'll read the other side.
 
5.  She absolutely LOVES her big sister but she has her own thoughts and ideas.  It is probably one of my favorite things about her.  She knows what she likes and she's not afraid to share it.
 
6.  She loves to surprise me by cleaning up the living room or doing a chore without me asking.  I also love when she does this!
 
We are so thankful Ryan is a part of our family and I can't beleive she is 6 years old already!!
 
 
 
Ryan and Viviene at Ko Olina.
Waffles and Strawberries!
Friends!




Strawberry cake.

Hello Kitty sugar cookies.

Happy girl.

No comments: