The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

21JUL14

This 10k was the very first race I ever did last year.  Cristine and I finished together and I was SOOO proud of us for finishing and our finish time! My goal this year was just to beat my last time and I was so proud of what I accomplished this year!  My finishing time was almost 8 minutes faster than last year.  I feel like I actually raced this one (instead of just trying to get to the finish line.)  It was so fun and I am just so in love with racing and improving my times!!  I also had a great time with these girls at the race and after (at IHOP of course!!)  Cristine got an injury halfway into our training and I was thankful to have some other running partners to get me through training!
 
 
Before (Ashley, Lindsay, Me, Dede, Brooke)

After!

 
My finish proof!

No comments: