The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, March 16, 2015

16MAR15

I turned 34 this year!  I know women "my age" don't like to admit their age but not me.  I feel like I have made the most of those years and I'm so happy with where I am!  I am really only posting a blog about my birthday for 2 reasons... 1. To brag about the great people who spoiled me on my birthday and 2. To brag about getting to go to dinner with this view!!  I know I'm not the nicest person but it's my blog and let's be honest there's not a lot of you really reading it so... :)
The weekend before my birthday we had a beach day (hence our glow!) and after Nate and Cristine came over with this delicious peanut butter and chocolate cake (seriously it was soooo good and my very favorite of everything is chocolate and peanut butter!) We played games to along with my brother and Brenda who were here visiting and I got all of ONE picture with them??!!  Terrible!

The morning of my birthday I slept in and Trav took all 3 kids to the store!  I got waffles and strawberries and beautiful roses!  Travis also got me a beautiful sunrise shell necklace and matching earrings.  Best kids and husband ever!

That night we went out to dinner with Orson and Brenda at one of our favorites Longboards (it's only our favorite because the view can NOT be beat!)  It was right at sunset too so it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Taken from my iphone.  I mean honestly?  Breathtaking!  What a perfect day!

No comments: