The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, April 30, 2015

30APR15

A whole bunch of random pictures with some short explanations.  I love these posts because they're full of sweet little random moments with our family.
 
This is a common sight in our house.  Travis sleeping with kids all over him.

Waffles for Travis's birthday!  The kids love this tradition and I think Trav and I love it just as much!

One day after the library I was making dinner and it was ridiculously quiet.  I walk in to this scene and it made my heart so happy!

David was DEAD asleep standing up!!

Trying on glasses and Lexi's eye appointment.

For military kid appreciation day the school had a wear purple day.  David doesn't have purple so I figured camo worked...  Love these 3 cuties!!

I really want to remember these random things... Almost every morning after dropping off the kids at school we pass this fire hydrant.  David gets up on it and says, "TAKE A PICTURE MOMMY!"  And if I say no he is not happy!

Snuggling waiting to pick up the girls.

Then making silly faces.  We spend too much time together I think.  Poor David.

We got a hair wrap to curl this sweethearts hair.  She just looks so angelic!


Our favorite beach.  This day was especially fun for boogie boards because they tide was pulling them down like a river!

How do YOU watch Daniel Tiger?


They love their little brother and they are almost always willing to help or play with him!

Cutie pie at the park during soccer practice.

No comments: