The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

22JUL15

Our very last hike in Hawaii... :(  We met up with some friends from Benning that we've hiked with before and headed out to Waimano Trail to check out some caves!  This was an easy hike with little elevation gain but goes through several tunnels which the kids LOVED!  Plus the beautiful Hawaiian vegetation all around us.  I absolutely adored every single hike we did on this beautiful island and I am so thankful we took advantage of every opportunity to explore!! 
 
 
 
These awesome kids!

Love that view (the kids AND the beautiful scenery.)


My awesome girls!

These caves were really fun and super dark! 


I love that we both love the hiking!  It made it easy to decide what to do on the weekend!

My family!

Always the little monkey girl!

Always wants to be like his big sister!

Just hanging around!



*sigh* that view!

No comments: