The McBride's

The McBride's

Saturday, December 5, 2015

05DEC15

My last race of 2015 was a Holiday 8k at Fort Bliss.  Fort Bliss has quite a few races every year so I'm excited that I should be able to continue racing even if it is all by my lonesome...  I will admit running in the cold is NOT my thing.  I feel like I didn't even warm up until mile 3... They say the idea racing temperature is 45 but my ideal is more like 70...  So it was cold but I did my best and I was happy with my time! I also met a couple that runs with a running group on my side of town so I am excited to be meeting up with them when I can now!
 
 
Before rocking my Santa socks!

After!

Not my best time but definitely not my worst!

A free running pic! I'll take it!

My 2015 races!! My goal was 12 (one per month) I got in 13!  Including 2 half marathons, a 10k, an 8 miler, an 8k, a bunch of 5ks and a couple fun runs!  I also ran races in 4 different states!!  Pretty good running year!

No comments: