The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

03DEC08

Snow Day!!!! Today wasn't the first day it's snowed this year but it was definately the best! School was cancelled and we enjoyed our day home with Cristine and her kids!! We started out going out to play in the snow but it was still snowing so we didn't stay out too long. Then we came in for some hot chocolate and a movie. Then we just played and enjoyed the lazy day at home! It was fantastic but I'm nervous. We've had great winters since I've been here and I am terrified of drivning the snow (Arizona girl through and through.) So hopefully we just get a few snow days here and there and not crazy snow all the time!!! Happy Winter! :)


The girls all ready to head out!



Ryan not so sure if she digs it!



Lexie and her version of a snowman! :)



Snowball fight!


She laid down all on her own and said, "look mommy snow angel!"



Eating snow. Yummy!

Little snow bunny. Her cheeks were so red but she was happy!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Monica!!! They are so cute! I love all the pictures. I have a fear of driving in the snow, us AZ girls are just lucky lol! I always laugh when I see signs before bridges that say "warning bridge ices before road" and I point it out every time. I guess it is because it is not so common here. I hope Eric is feeling better. You and Cristine are so so lucky you have each other.

The Grows said...

Oh so sad, I am missing all the snow. It was so warm today in GA that we drove with our windows down.

Cristine said...

Crazy, crazy snow day! I can't believe how much it snowed!!! Thanks for having us over!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun.