The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, December 4, 2008

04DEC08

SANTA!! Today we took the kids to see Santa! I was so happy that neither of my kids cried (or Cristine's kids for that matter!) This Santa was super sweet although he had a hard time with his mustache. It was so nice b/c we were able to make appointments so we did them right after nap plus no standing in line. Alexis was still a little standoffish but she still told Santa what she wanted for Christmas (a car guess I need to go find some sort of car that will make her happy.) Ryan was as sweet as can be and we all had fun seeing Santa. :)

Happy Girl.

Okay I'll hug him for a candy cane! :)

All 4 kids (don't you love Eric just lounging on Santa he was perfectly content!)



The sweet babies!


Our sweet little girls!

4 comments:

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Your girls are so adorable.

Cristine said...

I'm so glad none of the kids cried! Now to find a car for Lex... hee hee!

Millers! said...

Ok, seriously cute cute cute kids!! Dont you have a picture of Lexie in the same snow suit in the snow? I love Ryans eyes, they just pop! great pictures, I am glad you are posting more!!!!

Conforti Family said...

how cute! You can tell they are definitely sisters! I miss Germany, we hope to one day go back. Hope you guys are doing well!