The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, December 15, 2008

16DEC08

I found a recipe for making ornaments so I decided to give a try. I just made the dough and used cookie cutters (Lexie kept asking me if they were cookies.) Then we baked them and painted them. Alexis LOVED it and they turned out pretty dang cute. My only mistake was putting out black as an option b/c we have a little bit of a goth Christmas tree! :) Oh well there is always next year to try again!




Concentrating hard!

Having fun (notice the brush going to the black again!)




The finished products.

Putting them on the tree.
YAY! The finished Christmas tree!


Just so you don't think Ryan is being left out of ALL the festivities here is what she has been up to. We have all our gifts under the tree and usually she is pretty good at not touching them or stopping when I tell her no but this time she got a little farther than normal. Don't worry Grandma Kerry we put it back under the tree and told Ryan she can't have it till CHRISTMAS! :)


We're so excited for Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Cristine said...

I love the ornaments! You guys did a great job!

And I love how cute and chubby Ryan looks! She is a little cherub baby!

Unknown said...

What a fun mommy you are!! That looks like so much fun! Your girls are just darling and I love all your updates! Merry Christmas to you too!!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

LOL! Goth trees are totally in this season don'tcha know?

Cute idea! I think I will have to steal it. What recipe is it?