The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, December 25, 2008

25DEC08

Merry Christmas!!! We had a fantastic Christmas. Yesturday we frosted cookies for Santa and then had Cristine, Anya, and Eric over for a tradition we always did with my family which is finger foods or apetizers for Christmas Eve dinner. Then, the girls got a bath and unwrapped their ONE present which were of course Christmas jammies (and I even got some too!) Before they went to bed we read from Luke. Alexis enjoyed that more than I had thought she would. After Anya left she said, "mommy I want to read more of this" and pointed to my bible. So we read a little more of that. Then we woke up and unwrapped our presents and the girls and I both got some great gifts. The rest of the day we just hung out with the Holtgrewe's and enjoyed all of our new toys (including Cristine and I playing my new Wii THANKS DAVE AND KERRY!) Thank you to everyone and we really hope you are surrounded by people you love. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Decorating cookies for Santa. Don't worry we left him milk and celery for the reindeer!
Opening our Christmas Pajamas!
All of us ready for bed!

I LOVE this picture of Alexis!
Happy girls all ready for Santa.


All their loot! Don't you love Lex trying to keep Ryan in the picture!


Playing on her new desk watching her new movie!
This was the only sad part... Travis got Lexie an easy bake oven and some accessories and she was SOOO excited to bake. So after Ryan went down for her nap we got everything out only to realize I didn't have the right kind of light bulb! I felt so bad. Hopefully I will be able to get the right one tomorrow so she can do some baking! She LOVES to cook!!! But hey she LOOKS adroable right?? :)

Ryan very excited about the orange in her stocking!

6 comments:

The Grows said...

I love the pictures. Alexis looks so cute in her cooking attire. I am so glad that you had a good Christmas. I also love the picture where Lexi is holding Ryan in the pictures; that is classic!!

Cristine said...

I love all of those pictures! Thanks for including us in your day! We had a blast!

Hayley said...

Merry Christmas McBride Family!

I hope you had a wonderful day, I love the pictures.

Jolene said...

How fun - looks like you guys had a blast! I have a few pix myself of the older sibling trying to keep the younger one in place LOL

Merry Christmas!

Millers! said...

I am so glad that Travis was able to Watch you all open presents on Christmas... you guys got alot of loot over there.. your girls are as cute as ever, glad you had a great Christmas, Love ya!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Great pictures! Glad you had a good Christmas!