The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15DEC09

The Monday after Thanksgiving we put our tree up and the girls had a blast decorating it. I enjoyed not having to do it all on my own and Trav, well he enjoyed being done! HA HA! I love putting up the tree just to go through all the ornaments we have. I have only kept ornaments since we've been married but we've really got a good collection going!


If you remember last year we put up the tree and Lex didn't have pants on then either. The kid just hates pants what can I say??

Putting the angel topper on.

Lexi showing off our tree. Ryan refused to stand there!

A couple days after we put up the tree I realized I needed a picture to send out with Christmas cards. Lex was already wearing a red shirt so I stuck Ryan in one too. Seriously, if you have received our card yet you will understand that I had very few to choose from and say OH that's why she picked that one. I swear my girls are adorable but even bribing them with fruit snacks didn't get the picture perfect Christmas card... Oh well they're 4 and 1 what are you going to do right??



Lex looks pained

Yep no eyes open for EITHER of them!

Lexi posing, Ryan cheesing.

Right after this is when the break down started to occur so we were done! :)


2 comments:

Cristine said...

Hahaha! I love the pics that were ruled out for Christmas cards! It is hard getting kids to smile at the same time. The tree looks great. Have a wonderful Christmas! Love you guys and miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Jolene said...

I feel your pain - even with a professional photographer for a husband, it is impossible to get a good picture of both the men together. Individual - no problem - but heaven forbid they have to stand next to each other an smile :)

I think your girls are adorable - funny faces and all!

Merry Christmas