The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

04JAN11

A few random pictures...

Alexis had a nightmare a couple weeks ago and since then she's had a hard time sleeping. She keeps saying she's scared and she gets up a million times. One of the nights Travis was gone and she had gotten out of bed a ton and finally asked if she could sleep with Ryan. Even though they are in the same room she wanted to sleep in Ryan's bed. I caved and it totally worked! They both slept all night long. Alexis is getting better now that she has her "sweet dream" spray but it really was adorable to see my 2 girls snuggled up together.

The next pictures crack me up! Travis said Alexis had asked him if she could use a napkin, tape, and yarn. He was working in the garage on one of his wood projects and didn't think anything of it. He told her yes and later she came down and said, "look daddy now I can be in the sawdust too!" I could not stop laughing and had to take a picture. She is so smart and creative! Oh and of course Ryan HAD to be in the picture too. HAHA.

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Lexie is so smart and creative! I love that picture! And them sleeping together is adorable!

Brad and Erica said...

Hahaha! I love that Lexi made her own dust mask! What a creative little girl. Also, the picture of Ryan and Lex sleeping together is darling - I hope that my girls will all be as good of friends as Alexis and Ryan are.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Oh, I love this top pic!! So sweet.

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Happy new year!

The Grows said...

Love it. Lex is so stinken smart. I love that girl. Can you and you girls come visit for a little while? I promise I will take good care of you. Plus you will get to see the new baby since her should be here any day now. :)