The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26JAN11


A girl and her dog... This is how I found Ryan after her nap on Monday. She never said a word I just heard a noise and went to check and there she was with Tucker. Ryan absolutely LOVES Tucker. We do occasionaly have to tell her not to bite Tucker or to stop laying on him but usually she is just trying to play with him.
Ryan is such a sweet girl. She has developed her own little personality even though she loves her big sister and tries to copy her often. We started our Letter of the week program a few weeks ago and she is loving it. We get a lot of mommy and Ryan time and I absolutely love it. Her new favorite phrase is, "snuggle one minute." Anytime I try to go somewhere with out her (I'm talking even to go take a shower) that's what she tells me and I have to tell you I don't know if I have ever said no or if I ever could! Lately she's also started saying food is DEYISIOUS (Delicious) and another favorite word that isn't as great is DANGIT. No Ryan you can't have candy... "Oh Dangit." Ya you never realize how bad the words you say sound till they come out of the mouth of your 2 year old. :) I'm not going to lie though it's still a little cute. :)I can't believe she is turning 3 next month. She is getting so big. She is learning so much every day. I absolutely LOVE this little girl.

5 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

awwww....i LOVE this. LOVE.

and, crack me up, kiera says the same thing "mama, i wanna snuggle...just for a minute, ok?"

and, why does tucker look so BIG?!

Cristine said...

Awwwww.... she is so sweet!!!! Can't wait to see her this summer!

Brad and Erica said...

Hahaha! Adorable picture! I really had to comment, though, because Annika says dangit all the time too. I didn't think it was a word I should avoid saying until I started hearing Annika say it. Sometimes when she is really frustrated she will say "Dangit! Dangit! Dangit!" I should really try to stop saying that . . .

The Grows said...

I'm not gonna lie, I think it is pretty dang cute when they say our naughty phrases. Lexi says about everyone that I say. Her most recent is "aw crap." Love that picture, so dang cute.

Trishelle said...

Is there anything sweeter and more heartwarming than a little cutie-patutie and her darling little puppy dog? I absolutely love that picture!!

She's sooo sweet and full of personality...which translates into a lot of fun. This age is totally a blast!