The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

22JAN13

 
Everytime we go to AZ we have to go to the zoo!!  We usually go with a different group everytime but everytime we have a great time!  This time it was quite a group.  Theresa, Brenda, my dad, Ruth, me, and 7 children!  Poor Travis (my nephew) was in school... It was a beautiful day for the zoo!
 
 
Checking out some animals with Grandpa Jones!

These 4 are different ages and different personalities yet they have so much fun together!

Riding the camel.



Note the un-planned matching pink chucks! 


Milking the cow!

My dad took this picture and this is the group.  4 woment and 7 children!  Wonder what everyone was thinking as they walked by our group!  HAHA!

1 comment:

The Grows said...

Looks like a great group to me. :)