The McBride's

The McBride's

Thursday, October 23, 2014

23OCT14

ARIZONA!!!  We were so lucky to get to visit AZ this summer.  The kids (and I) absolutely LOVE being around our Arizona family and friends.  As much as we LOVE the military life and the awesome places we get to live I get homesick sometimes.  I would say it's more peoplesick because if I could I would just make all my loved ones follow me around from duty station to duty station!  I have a ton of stuff to post about but had to start with the grandparents.  My kids are lucky to have met 7 out of 8 great-grandparents (my grandpa died when I was 2...)  I absolutely love my grandparents and I love Travis's as well!  They got to see 5 of them on this trip (and only 2 of them live in AZ so it was a perfect time for a visit!) and I had to get some pictures with them!   We have the best family!
 
 
 
My grandma and grandpa Jones

Grandma and Grandpa Pyper.

Grandma Carter!

No comments: