The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

27OCT14

Another fun place in Arizona we like to go to is Amazing Jakes.  My brother described it once as a non-ghetto Chuck E Cheese (haha!) Since I love Chuck E Cheese I obviously love this place too!  The girls have been before but this was David's first time and I love that they actually let him ride a majority of the rides!  We met up with quite a group and I am guessing about half the place was related to me with cousins, aunts, nieces, nephews, dads, brothers, sisters, and even a soon to be in-law!  We all had a great time and we even shut the place down!
 
 

David and his cousin Mallorie with Grandpa Jones! 

Ryan and Brooklyn going so fast on the tea cups Brooklyn is blurry!

This ride went straight up and dropped down.  They said David could go on it if I went so I jumped right on and he LOVED it!!

Don't worry it doesn't go too high.

David on the teacups (he's the only one I would go on them with so we coud go nice and slow.  I do not do spinning in circles well at all.


Lex on the rock wall.

Lexi and a my now soon to be sister-in-laws sister, Jacqueline (haha!)

Go Carts! He also loved these!

Lexi was the only one tall enough to do the bumper cars.  And yes it's a horrible pictures.  Out of about 50 pics I am posting the only ones that aren't completely blurry.  These kids were on the move the whole time!
David, Mallorie, and Brenda!

No comments: