The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, January 13, 2014

13JAN14

Lexi had a great soccer season.  We really loved her Coach and we will have him again next season too YAY!!  I absolutely LOVE watching her play.  She is a great little soccer player but even better she LOVES it and she plays her little heart out!!  She scored at least 1 goal at just about every game.  GO LEX!!!
 
 
Lexi and Coach Matt

Blue Butterflies (they picked a super intimidating team name. HAHA!)

This was at practice.  I don't know why I just like it.

This doesn't LOOK soccer related but this is the Coaches daughter Joey.  She invited Lexi to a "packing party."  Where they packed up boxes for needy kids around the world for Christmas.  Pretty awesome huh?  I really loved the Coaches whole family!

At the packing party they of course had shave ice for the kids.  Isn't that normal?  :)  I loved these pics of Lexi.


No comments: