The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

27MAY15

Next up on the agenda hiking of course!  Nic wanted to do some hikes we hadn't done yet so I was pretty excited to get them in!  It's amazing how you can live somewhere for 2 years and still find out about new hikes that are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!!!  I loved this hike and I would absolutely have done it again if we had time!!!  This hike was to Lulumahu Falls.  It was a bit tough for David (especially when we went the wrong way for a bit) but he made it crossing over the stream a couple times and climbing some rocks!
 
 
This was before the real hiking even began!  The mountains in the background are amazing!


JUMP!


The falls!

We made it!  Side Note: not sure why Ryan decided this was the face of the day but she did it for just about every picture...

There were quite a few people there and they really wanted to be in our pictures which did not make me happy but I guess it is what it is! :)

Rock star hikers!  Seriously this waterfall was beautiful.  I couldn't even get a pic that had the whole fall in it.

David loved walking through the bamboo part.


Monkeying around.

This was in the beginning and made me a bit nervous with David (and also when Dak decided to mess around with Nic and she almost fell!)  But it's a pretty cool looking picture.


Nic got this cool shot with the graffiti. 
Nic said this was going to be her new house here in Hawaii!


At the end with all the kids and Nic way ahead of David and I.

No comments: