The McBride's

The McBride's

Monday, August 31, 2015

31AUG15

We were able to enjoy most of the month of August with the kids out of school spending time as a family and with our family and friends in AZ before Travis had to head to El Paso for work.  These are random and in no order but too cute for me to not put out in the blog world. ;)
 
 
Building!

Hugs all around!

Isn't this how everyone loves to read?

Pool time with my mini-me and bestie.

More sewing with grandma Kerry!

Twins!  David put these on at Theresa's and then Lincoln ran around to find his matching ones!

Time with the homemade cousins. :)

You know your best friend loves you (ok your kids) when she picks them up from my in-laws while Trav and I were out of town to take them to do something fun.  And not just once but TWICE!


Addison love!

Cousin movie time.

Breakfast and taking silly pictures!

HAHA David!

Movie time with the theater all to ourselves!

They made her Tori take this picture and text it to me saying they NEEDED this bear! :)

Matching with the cousins!!

Sleepovers!

Showing the cousins the iPad games.

No comments: