The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

04NOV14

My dad had an awesome idea to borrow a friends boat and head out to Saguaro Lake for the day!  I was so excited and I had a pretty good feeling the kids would love it!  We went with my dad, Nanny Ruth, and Uncle Carter and I was NOT disappointed.  These kids were not ready to go home but David doesn't nap well outside a carseat or a crib and he was beyond tired! The first time around I went with each kid and they could not stop laughing!  After they each had a turn (and Nanny Ruth had one too of course!) we had a little picnic on the side of the lake and headed back out.  Lex decided she wanted to try it on her own and we were going pretty fast and she stayed on that tube!  She finally wanted to be flipped so she just let go.  Ryan wanted me to go with her again the second time but she was also all smiles!  Thanks for an fantastic day Dad!!
 
 
 
 
Lex and I ready to go!

Thumbs up meant FASTER!! Her thumb was up as often as it could be!

Ryan's Turn!

Ryan Action shot!

Ruth.

I always say how beautiful HI is but AZ has it's own special beauty! Love it!

David loved watching everyone!

David's turn!  He actually held on pretty good!


No comments: