The McBride's

The McBride's

Friday, November 14, 2014

14NOV14

Our fantastic and sweet first born turned 9!!  This girl is such a fantastic help to me at home.  She has a wonderful sense of humor and she is so dang stubborn I can't help but smile.  She wanted to have a sleep over and said she wanted to do make overs!  What a fun easy party it was!  She had a few sweet girls over and I had so much fun with them (and thanks to Cristine for staying all they way till movie time!)  It is so bitter sweet to see my kids grow up...
 
 
We started the morning with waffles and strawberries of course!

Ready to get this party started!  I love the decorations she picked out. :)

Fun fact: Alexis is not a pizza fan.  I mean she will eat it but much prefers subway.  So we did a party tray and she was thrilled.

She also requested a cheesecake (soooo my child!)


Hannah, Paige, Keeley, Lex, Anya, Ryan, and Kayla!

Present time!

We did mini-facials with homemade facial scrubs and cucumbers!  Of course David had to get in on the action.  The girls thought it was hilarious!


Silly baby!

Our goody bags had make up nail polish and some fun dress up things!

After our facials we did makeovers.  This gave me flashes of my girls teenage years.

Ryan may have gotten carried away with the blue.

Finished the night watching My Girl (I LOVED that movie when I was younger) We all had so much fun!  It was a great group of girls and I would honestly do this every single year!!!

No comments: