The McBride's

The McBride's

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

19NOV14

We did this hike mid-August which means I'm officially only 3 months behind on my blog.  I think that's the most caught up I've been since moving to Hawaii!!  This hike was called Friendship Garden and was just a 1 mile loop on a beautiful trail with a beautiful payoff.  The kids barely even knew we were hiking because it is definitely one of the shortest hikes we've done but it was a nice morning.  The McGrewe hikers are rockstars!!



Ryan loves her Eric. ;)

Following Nate the guide.

The payoff.


They even found some strawberry guava which my kids LOVE (me not so much...)

Sweet girls.

David insisted we both needed flowers in our hair as well!

I don't know why I think I'm so funny.  Cristine looks buff and I look ridiculous.

Awwww.

Monkey Power!

No comments: