The McBride's

The McBride's

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

13AUG13

Travis was on leave for most of July and we took full advantage of living in Hawaii and being on vacation!  Just when I felt like I was catching up on the blog I now have at least 10 things I'd like to blog just for July! :) honestly while we are living in Hawaii with so much to do and take pictures of I don't know if I'll ever catch up. That's a good thing right??

First stop was snorkeling in Hanauma Bay for some snorkeling! Travis and I went just the two of us for a date a few weeks ago but I didn't take any pictures! We were really excited to take the kids.  Lexi was all about checking out the ocean Ryan was more into just playing in the sand with David and that's okay she had a great time doing her own thing.

I still didn't get a ton of pictures. Hanauma Bay is beautiful. I was just distracted by kids, a husband, and everything around me! We are hoping to do a hike around the bay sometime soon so hopefully I will get a lot of pictures of it then. 

It's getting harder and harder to get them all to look at the same time...

Lexi ready for some snorkeling.  Ryan not so much.

Travis took Lexi out for about an hour.

She only came back in because she was cold.  (I got cold when just Travis and I went too.)

Snacks are a great way to help warm up along with laying on a towel in the sun!  Great beach day!

No comments: